lunes, 4 de febrero de 2019

MEMBERS OF THE GROUP




Resultado de imagen para grupos chicas kawaiis



Laura Beltran: 
Hi everyone the readers this blog.
My name is Laura Beltran, I'm 19 years old. In this moment I study languages in La Salle University, I'm doing my emphasize in English. I hope that in the future, I will can be a good teacher.

Karolynne Prada:

Hi, everybody
My name is Karolynne Prada I am 19 years old, I study languages, I hope tavel so much and to be a good teacher.


Dalgys Urrutia:
Hello, Guys.
My name is Dalgys Urrutia, I am 20 years old. I am from Yopal-Casanare. I decide to be a lamguage teacher because I like to learn new languages and also, I like to teach and share my knowledge.

Lady Mejía: 
Hello, everyone.
I am Lady, I´m 19 years old, I live in Facatativá, I am studying to be a language teacher; I love to learn new cultures, context and I want in the future teach about that.

Santiago Cano:
Hi everyone 
My name is Santiago i'm 21 years old. My biggest dream is teach languages in other Latin-America contry and visit many places around the world.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

SUMMARY

WHAT IS LEARNING? We think that learning is a process in which we acquired and shared different knowledge and then we put it in pra...